About Continuum Consulting
At Continuum, we are passionate about doing great work for clients. We have been in the consulting business for over 20 years. We stay in business because we get the results our clients are looking for.
Who Said That WORK Couldn’t Also Be FUN?
At Continuum, we believe that the best work gets done when people are actively engaged, working hard, diving towards results AND having fun at the same time!
We are known for our engaging and productive facilitation styles making mundane business tasks enjoyable and motivating. Our commitment is to deliver results that match your objectives and that are sustainable over time.
What differentiates us from other consultants, coaches and facilitators is that we are possibility and strength-based focused, often using experiential, hands on learning, techniques to enhance our consulting services. We have found this approach to be most effective at:
- Guiding people and organizations through the stages of change
- Driving solutions and results
- Motivating and activating people
- Tapping the potential of individuals and the organization
- Emphasizing strengths and assets
- Increasing morale and motivation
- Building strong relationships
Innovators in Leadership, Team and Organizational Development
To work with people doing good work in the world, and to help them do it better.
Provide transformational consulting services that inspire and support our client’s ability to thrive in times of transition. By aligning action and core purpose, our clients foster collaborative relationships, discover innovative solutions and build flexibility to embrace change.
- We “walk our talk,” striving to bring integrity, honesty and authenticity to our business and interpersonal interactions.
- We believe the establishment of functional and effective relationships is key to building peace, balance and harmony in our world.
- We build collaborative working relationships with clients, associates and colleagues.
- We operate under the maxim, “People do not care how much we know, until they know how much we care.” Therefore, we seek to understand our clients’ needs before providing services.
- We custom design our programs to honor the uniqueness of each client.
- We are committed to sustainable results.
- We believe that a “Triple Bottom Line – People, Planet, and Profit” – measures success.
- We believe our goals of financial viability, responsible citizenship and environmental stewardship are mutually sustaining.
Here’s the scenario:
We pick up the phone and the client asks for a team-building day. When we begin asking some questions we discover that it is really … “All About Harry.” And if we can only get “Harry” to be a team player, show some respect and be to work on time, we would be golden!
This example may seem a little extreme, but the truth is…that the problem we are called in to solve is often not the real issue, but may actually be a symptom of the real problem.
We created the Continuum Concept to help us better understand our client’s challenges.
First, we ask a lot of questions so we can get a better understanding of what is happening with the leader, team or organization. Then we discover what you are hoping to accomplish. What does success look like for you?
We use the model to assess your organizational alignment. Often challenges arise when one of the key elements below the line are unclear. For instance, perhaps you do not need to host a team-building day to “Fix Harry.” Perhaps Harry is a “problem” because he does not fully understand his role and responsibilities, or because his supervisor is not effectively managing his performance.
How We Do Business – Operating Norms
- We seek to understand our client’s unique needs.
- We honor and respect our client’s knowledge and perspectives, and partner on solutions that will move the individual, team and organization toward the desired results.
- We work from a “strength-based” model of service delivery and focus on the desired outcomes and strategies to achieve results.
- Our goal is to build our client’s competencies, and so “work ourselves out of a job” with each client.
- Trust, integrity and honest communication are paramount to the way we do business.