Diversity and Inclusion
All you have to do is look around to see that our organizations and communities are becoming more diverse.
The current trends toward globalization and off-shoring create additional complexity. This increased diversity is a strength in our global marketplace, but managing a diverse workforce can prove challenging at times.
We know that our clients need help with managing the different personalities, races, age groups, religious backgrounds and nationalities that make up our workforce today. To meet this need we developed a whole-system approach to help our clients create a work environment that is inclusive, processes and policies that are fair and equitable, and a culture that enables you to attract, retain and develop the best talent.
Building A Culture of Inclusion Requires A Whole-Systems Approach
Cultural Audits and Assessments
- Focus Groups and Interviews
Changing Behavior Through Training
- Performance Management for Diverse Workforces
- Awareness and Dialogue
- Communication Styles
- Navigating Cultural Value Differences
- Building Inter-cultural and Inclusive Teams
- Dealing with Conflict in a Diverse Environment
- Working with Generations X, Y, Z & Next
Systems and Analysis
- Attracting, Retaining and Developing Talent
- Developing and Leveraging “Inclusion” Councils
- On-Boarding / New Hire Assimilation
- Developing and Mentoring a Diverse Workforce
- Mastering Inclusive Communication
Long-Term Client Partnerships
We take a whole-system approach to integrating the “Power of Inclusion” into your organization so that it is impactful and sustainable.
- Periodic Visits / Check-In
- Updated information and Research
- Measurement, Evaluation Analysis and Recommendations
- Ongoing Coaching and Feedback
Give us a call and start leveraging the POWER OF INCLUSION!