Leadership and Team Development
Today, it is more important then ever to develop your people. They are your greatest competitive advantage.
We offer several targeted capability building programs to meet your specific needs. These include:
Leadership Essential Series
- Leadership Essentials Leadership is a journey and there are different needs and development opportunities all along the way. CCS has designed three levels of programs based on where you are along that path.
- Collaborative Leadership Programs – Leadership for the 21st Century
- One Team of Leaders – Building Leadership Mindsets, Capabilities – Collaboration Agreements and Action Plans
- Patrick Lencioni – 5 Dysfunctions of a Team – Building Strong Foundations
- The Human Connection – Appreciating Differences – Myers Briggs Team Development Programs
CCS Leadership Essentials Series
Engage … Empower … Equip Your Leaders and Teams
CCS offers wholistic approach to building the capabilities and competencies of your emerging leaders, managers, and executives. All programs are 3–9 months in length and include various points of interaction.
- The Emerging Leader–build and leverage your high potentials
- Leadership 2.0 –transform your culture and unleash the potential of your people
- Executive Excellence –MBAx –understand and lead the human systems that make up your business
Leadership Essentials Design Model
Collaborative Leadership Programs
Preparing Today to Better Lead Tomorrow
What do Daniel Pink, Meg Wheatley, Peter Block, Otto Scharmer and Peter Senge have in common? They all help us stretch our idea of leadership, and what is needed to succeed in the 21st Century.
Let’s face it: We need a new way of doing things if we are going to thrive in today’s changing world!
We know you face rapid change, complex issues, generational diversity, new technologies and crumbling structures. Traditional leadership skills and competencies serve as a great foundation, yet the issues and opportunities popping up today represent new territory for all of us. Meeting these challenges head on is critical to the success of your organization.
We offer three ways you can explore this topic:
- Collaborative Leadership Retreat – Includes all three components
- Authentic Leadership Program
- Leadership For The 21st Century – What is the world calling for today? FutureWave PossibilityNOW! event.
The Collaborative Leadership Retreat
Get ready for the future! This retreat focuses on building leaders today so they are prepared to lead their people and organizations through these uncharted waters we now face.
1. Understand the new leadership territory – What Is The World Calling For Today?
- Create a learning community where people can be honest with each other and with themselves about their dreams and challenges and the support they need.
- Explore cutting-edge thought around leadership today. What are the new ideas, behaviors and skills that will be needed to lead our people and organizations forward in the future?
- Talk about how these new ideas inform the way we work together, problem solve and get work done.
2. It always starts with you – Authentic Leadership – Get yourself ready to meet the new leadership challenges!
- Understand the principles of authentic leadership and leading with integrity. A lot is asked of leaders today. As a leader, you must be able to have the inner strength to hold true to your convictions, adapt as needs change and navigate through ambiguity. To do this effectively requires that a person lead from their core.
- Explore what is important to you. What do you value most? What do you want your legacy to be? Are you in alignment with yourself; meaning, would people know what is most important to you by observing the way you spend your time, your talent and your money?
- Develop and articulate your personal leadership vision – Every organization needs a strong, compelling vision that acts like a north star, providing the purpose and direction for an organization to aspire to. Leaders need to discover, articulate and have the courage to step into their own vision.
- Recognize indicators of being in or out of leadership flow – the faster you can adjust, the more successful you will be.
- Overcome challenges and leverage personal support systems for leadership success.
- Design an action plan to help you step into this leadership vision. You leave the Collaborative Leadership event with your next best steps to activate your vision.
From this POWERFUL Position of Personal Alignment – You Will Be Ready To Take On the Leadership Challenges Of Today
3. Bring It Home – Now What? – Stepping Up To The Challenge
- How do these discussions inform what you do when you leave here?
- What new themes and trends do you see emerging?
- How do you incorporate this new knowledge into your life and organization?
- How do you apply these new concepts back at the workplace?
- How can we lead more collaboratively?
- What does it mean to tap into our intuitive intelligence?
We will close the retreat with discussion and action planning for how to bring this new knowledge back to your organization and your own continued leadership development.
So, how can you bring a Collaborative Leadership Program to your organization?
Option One: Collaborative Leadership Retreat
This option includes all three phases of the Collaborative Leadership Program including:
- Leadership for the 21st Century – What is the world calling for today?
- Authentic Leadership
- Stepping Up To The Challenge
This highly experiential program is facilitated in a 2½-day off-site retreat format
Option Two – Authentic Leadership Program
This option includes the second phase of the Collaborative Leadership Program and will focus on self-discovery, developing individual vision, mission, values and leading from the core.
This class is offered as a 1- to 1½-day class and can be held onsite or in a retreat format.
Option Three – Leadership For The 21st Century – What is the world calling for today?